Report to: Engineering Manager
- Manage compiling, verification, customer delivery of engine records package.
- Ensure that engine records follow regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all statutory Company’s regulations stards relating to the maintenance, alteration inspection of engines components are complied with adhered to, that any such work undertaken by the JV meet the stards required by the OEM, Regulatory Customer.
- Ensure to work within the guidelines of to foster company EH&S, UTC Ethics Requirements, ACE Initiatives.
- Manage all of engine records compiling, review, customer delivery.
- Work to underst work to records regulatory requirements.
- Develop customer specific records packages.
- Work with all departments of oversee timely delivery of Records Package
- Work with customers as well as internal department to ensure paperwork issues are hled as required.
- Assist PWES program management with customer inquiries problems. Respond to customer questions participate in the creation review of customer build modification stards. Provide technical input for the issuance of shop visit reports to the customer.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Mechanical, Aeronautical or Engineering Diploma from a recognized college or above.
- Minimum two years of aviation records or quality experience or five years of other industry records or quality experience.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills in both Chinese English.
- Able to support the quality operation department on their documentation requirements.
- Familiar with CAAC regulations aviation records stards.