- Maintain HR database including data input database administration.
- Support HR manager on running all kinds of HR reports from HR database.
- Implement company compensation benefits strategy plan.
- Support HR manager in the design of compensation benefits related policies procedures.
- Conduct the annual local market compensation survey among major foreign multinational firms to identify market competitive position accurately.
- Formulate benefits insurance schemes for local national employees.
- Liaise with CIIC to ensure CIIC’s accurate ution of employees’ monthly payroll taxation, social insurance as well as welfare fund payment to the government.
- Work on the personnel administration: work with CIIC on employee’s personal files transfer, keeping administer internal transfer process, time sheet, recruitment termination process.
- Administer employees’ supplemental benefits including supplemental medical insurance, supplemental housing saving plan, oversea travel insurance other related benefits.
- Analyze relevant government rules regulations keep the management d as well as ensure company’s relevant policies procedures in line with government’s statutory requirements.
- Bachelor degree in human resources, English or business management
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in HR compensation & benefits field in multinational companies
- Experience with Platinum software is preferred
- Good comm of English including both written oral English skills
- Good communication coordination skills
- Highly self-motivated fully responsive.